Lemon-Dill Potato Salad
- 3 pounds medium baby new potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place your baby new potatoes in a large saucepan filled with cold salted water and cook on medium heat until tender for about 20 minutes. While the potatoes are cooking, Place a colander over the boiling water and blanch the green peas for about 45 seconds.
Drain potatoes, transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool for a bit. Once potatoes are cooled slightly add the red onion, dill, chives, mayonnaise and peas. Drizzle with lemon juice and toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipes written by Danny Boome - All Rights Reserved by Crash Bang Boome Production LLC
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee