- 3 avocados, halved, pitted and flesh diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) container jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped hearts of palm
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1 bag mixed greens
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Guacamole: Combine the avocados, red onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Salad: In a medium bowl combine the crabmeat, hearts of palm, edamame, pineapple and pineapple juice.
Dressing: In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook pineapple juice and orange juice until thickened into a syrup. Cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer the syrup to a blender, turn on the blender, slowly pour in the oil and blend until smooth.
Assembly: Spread the guacamole out on a serving platter. Add a layer of the crab mixture and top with mixed greens. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.