- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 8 wafer cookies
- 2 containers ready made chocolate pudding
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
In a mixing bowl, gently mix bananas with honey and Grand Marnier. Leave in refrigerator for 30 minutes. In a small serving bowl, lay crushed graham crackers in the bottom, then bananas (with the marinade), wafer cookies, and finally the chocolate pudding. Keep in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Before serving, top it off with whipped cream.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.