- 1/2 stick butter
- 4 ripe bananas, split lengthwise
- 2/3 cup dark rum
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone
- 2 whipped egg whites
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins, soaked in 1/4 cup rum to soften
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Melt the butter in a pan over medium low heat. Add the bananas, rum, curry, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Next, mix the mascarpone and whipped egg white in a large bowl. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of honey and the rum-soaked raisins. Combine with the curried bananas, and top with pecans.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.