- 1-ounce brandy (recommended: Courvoisier VS)
- 1-ounce chai-infused sweet vermouth*
- 1-ounce fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/2-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup
- 3 dried edible rosebuds, for garnish
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with rosebuds.
*To make chai-infused sweet vermouth, steep 2 chai tea bags in 1 liter of sweet vermouth for 48 hours then strain.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.