Dry Rubbed London Broil
- 1 (2-pound) London broil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 recipe Dave's Rub, recipe follows
- Dave's Rub:
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 pinches salt
- 15 grinds black pepper
Rub London broil with olive oil and then coat generously with the dry rub. Let stand for about 15 minutes at room temperature.
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Place meat on grill and grill for about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing on the bias.Dave's Rub:
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a small bowl.