Spinach Salad with Sweet Roasted Pecans and Gorgonzola with Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
- Total Time:
- 15 min
- 7 min
- 8 min
- 4 servings
- 1 package triple-washed spinach
- 3 to 4 handfuls pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- A few pinches sugar
- A few pinches salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 small shallots, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small wedge Gorgonzola, crumbled (about 2 ounces)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place spinach in serving bowl.
Toss pecans with vegetable oil, sugar and salt. Lay out on baking sheet. Roast until shade darker and aromatic, about 7 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
Toss spinach with dressing, Gorgonzola and pecans.
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger