- One 1-inch-thick slice pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup kumquats
- Pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Kisses
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 generous pinches garam masala
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the pancetta until crisp.
In a saucepan, combine the granulated sugar, 1 cup water, kumquats and cayenne and bring to a boil. Cook the kumquats until they burst.
In a microwave, on half power, melt the butterscotch chips and kisses in a heatproof bowl. Stir in the crumbled graham crackers.
Garnish with powdered sugar.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.