1. Cook pork in large skillet according to package directions. Remove pork from skillet, reserving pan drippings in skillet; cover pork to keep warm.
2. Add onions and bell peppers to drippings in skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add flour; cook and stir 2 minutes.
3. Gradually add coffee and water; stirring until blended. Simmer 6 minutes, or until gravy is thickened, stirring frequently.
4. Add milk, salt and pepper; mix well. Cook 6 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve gravy spooned over pork slices.