- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 ounce chopped 97 to 98-percent fat-free ham (about 2 slices)
- 2 tablespoons shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- Orange slices, for serving, optional
- Serving suggestion: Whole-wheat English muffin
Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. Add green pepper and onion and microwave until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Blot any excess liquid from the vegetables. Add egg substitute and microwave for 1 minute.
Add ham and cheese and lightly stir. Microwave until scramble is just set, an additional 45 to 60 seconds.
Let cool slightly. Garnish with orange slices and serve with an English muffin, if using. Eat up!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 122 calories, 0.75g fat, 702mg sodium, 6g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 2.5g sugars, 21.5g protein