- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 avocados mashed with a pinch of salt and lemon juice, or 1 container guacamole dip
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup scallion, green part only, sliced or snipped with scissors
- 2 cups chopped black olives
- 2 bags tortilla chips
Blend taco mix into sour cream and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to several hours. On an oversized platter layer the avocado on the bottom, bringing it almost to the platter rim. Top with the sour cream mixture, making a smaller ring. Sprinkle on the Monterey Jack cheese, then the cheddar cheese. Next layer the olives, followed by the tomatoes and top with the scallions. Serve with chips to scoop.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.