Diablo Pasta with Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 ounces chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 whole tomatoes, diced
- One 16-ounce can lager beer
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 3 sticks butter
- 6 teaspoons minced fresh habanero peppers
- One 1-pound box linguine, cooked
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, recipe follows
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp:
- 6 slices good-quality thick-cut bacon
- 6 medium to large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
Add the puree to a nonstick skillet and heat until the sauce bubbles.
Making 2 servings at a time, heat 1 stick butter with 2 teaspoons habanero in a large skillet. When the butter is melted, add one-third of the pasta and one-third of the Diablo sauce. Mix together for 20 seconds, remove from the heat and reserve. Repeat 2 more times.
Top with 1 bacon wrapped shrimp per serving.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.Bacon Wrapped Shrimp:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the bacon on a baking sheet and bake until half cooked, 8 to 10 minutes. Let the bacon cool to room temperature
Recipe courtesy Al Anderson Jr., Broadway Brewhouse and Mojo Grill