- 1 (1-pound) bag Alaskan Sockeye salmon fillets, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan-flake cereal, crushed (Special K® Cinnamon Pecan)
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and maple syrup, then spread on the tops of the fillets. Press the cereal on top of the mayonnaise.
3. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the fish just opaque throughout, about 12 minutes.