- 3 3/4 pounds lean diced pork
- 3/4 (28-ounce) or 1 (21-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1/3 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1/3 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces canned green diced chiles
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Simmer diced pork in large pot of water until tender. Drain pork and return to pot.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated thoroughly.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.