- 4 tablespoons Irvine Spices Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 (1 1/2-pound) frying chickens
- 4 cans beer, your choice, exterior of can rinsed
In a large mixing bowl, combine the garlic pepper seasoning, salt, rosemary, thyme and parsley. Rub inside cavity of chicken with mixture and heat grill. Open each can of beer, pour out (or drink) about 1/4 of the contents and place a chicken on end over the open can of beer with the tips of the legs pointing down. As the chicken cooks on the outside, the beer will get hot and steam the inside. Remove chicken from grill when cooked and let rest. Remove beer can from each chicken. Carve chicken into portions and serve.