Dirty Steve's Original Wing Sauce
- Dirty Steve's Original Wing Sauce:
- 8 cups red hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 2 cups melted butter
- 1/2 cup mango habanero sauce
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoning salt
For the wing sauce: Mix the hot sauce, butter, mango habanero sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and seasoning salt in a bowl. Stir vigorously until completely combined.
For the wings: Heat canola oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle the chicken wings with the seasoning salt. Fry the chicken wings in the heated oil until crispy, about 15 minutes.
Mix the wings in 1 cup of the wing sauce until well coated and serve.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.