- 1 1/2 cups Doritos
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 thawed frozen corn
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Additional Doritos for serving
1. Place the Doritos in a plastic bag with a zip-lock closure and use a rolling pin or back of a large knife to loosely crush.
2. Combine the corn, pepper, avocado, lettuce leaves and blue cheese in a large bowl. Add the dressing and the crushed Doritos. Toss well and serve with additional Doritos on the side.