- 1 (20-ounce) package butternut squash chunks
- 1 (12-ounce) bag trimmed steam-in-the-bag green beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons Archer Farms® curry powder
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the squash and ¼ cup water. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave until the squash is tender, about 10 minutes. Microwave the green beans according to the package's directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is just translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until it just loses its pink color, about 3 minutes. Add the curry powder and pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Stir in the squash with the cooking liquid in the bowl and the green beans. Reduce the heat to simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.