- 12 black mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon distilled wheat mesh
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons unenriched cornmeal
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 3/4 pound spinach linguine
- 6 ounces bean sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce paste
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Thin slices ginger, soaked in sugar and white vinegar
Soak mushrooms until soft and remove the stem. Cut the mushroom in twirl strips by cutting from outer edge to center (approximately 1/2-inch wide). Squeeze out excess water and marinate with five spice, salt, and sugar for 5 minutes and then wheat mesh, sesame oil, soy sauce, and cornmeal for 30 minutes.
Heat vegetable oil in wok until almost smoking. Deep-fry mushrooms until crispy and remove from oil. Deep-fry spinach linguine until crispy (approximately 1 1/2 minutes) and place on dish. Stir-fry fresh bean sprouts with wine and pepper and place on top of linguine. Mix soy paste, vinegar, sugar, and wine in skillet until hot and then stir in mushrooms. Transfer it on top of linguine and bean sprout. Garnish with ginger on top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.