In less than 15 minutes, you can put together these mouthwatering, restaurant-style sandwiches that get a kick from banana peppers and cheesy goodness from melted provolone. Enjoy!
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Deli Classic Soft Hoagie Rolls
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
- 1/4 cup drained hot or mild pickled banana pepper rings
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches. Top each sandwich with 1 tablespoon pepper rings.
Easy Substitution: You may substitute 1/2 of a 11.25-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast (4 slices), prepared according to package directions, for the rolls in this recipe. Serve the sandwiches open-faced.
Nutritional Values per Serving
Using Campbell's French Onion Soup: : Calories 515, Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 9g, Cholesterol 91mg, Sodium 1197mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 40g, Vitamin A 5%DV, Vitamin C 12%DV, Calcium 29%DV, Iron 23%DV