- 4 (12-ounce) steaks, your choice
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Rub steak with kosher salt and let stand for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat. While waiting, mix butter, rosemary and cilantro together, then portion into 4 (2-ounce) servings. Rinse the salt from the steak. Pat the steak completely dry. Rub garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Grill each side of the steak for 5 minutes or until desired temperature. Pull off grill and add the butter topping.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.