Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
Tip: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with iceberg salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine viniagrette. For dessert serve prepared refrigerated flan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.