What do you get when you combine Hunt's® 100% natural tomatoes with Kraft® 100% grated Parmesan cheese? Dinner that's 100% delicious. Bring flavor to your table with this carefully crafted recipe.
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = 1-1/2 lbs)
- ¾ pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 1½ cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Pour tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes into 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to coat evenly both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
4. Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.