- 14 Ounces Ore-Ida® Steak Fries
- 6 Ounces Catfish or Scrod
- 2 Teaspoons Blackening Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2/3 Cup Bread Crumbs Seasoned
- Tartar Sauce
1. Cook fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle fish evenly with seasoning mix. Beat together egg and water in a shallow dish or pie plate. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip fish in egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Roll in crumbs to coat.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish (in two batches if necessary); cook 5 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish is opaque in center. Serve fish alongside fries with tartar sauce and lemon wedges, if desired.