What do you get when you combine Hunt's® 100% natural tomatoes with Kraft® 100% grated Parmesan cheese? Dinner that's 100% delicious. Bring flavor to your table with this carefully crafted recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup small size pasta, any shape, uncooked
- 1 can (16 oz each) kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
1. Brown meat and onion in large saucepan; drain.
2. Add tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, water, pasta, beans, 1/4 cup cheese and chili powder; stir. Cover; cook on medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Sprinkle with remaining cheese just before serving.