Easy Veggie Pizza
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
1 Appetizer: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 135mg; Potassium 25mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Total Fat 10% (Saturated Fat 15%); Cholesterol 3%; Sodium 6%; Potassium 1%; Total Carbohydrate 2% (Dietary Fiber 0%); Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Vitamin D 0%; Riboflavin 2%
Thank you! your flag was submitted.