- 5 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red chile pepper flakes
- Italian seasoning mix
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Red rose petals, for garnish
- 1/2 cup cooked ham
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
Combine the egg whites with water, salt, and pepper, and beat lightly.
Heat a saute pan and add the oil. When oil is hot, add the vegetables and saute. Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble. When almost done, add garlic powder and remaining spices, to taste.
Garnish with parsley and red rose petals. (Do not eat rose petals.)
Thank you! your flag was submitted.