Chopped Salad with Lemon and Dill
- 5 cups shredded romaine lettuce (about 1 head)
- 2 cups shredded radicchio (1/2 head)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a large bowl toss together the romaine, radicchio, and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss.
2006, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved