Cool Cucumber Soup
- 3 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 English cucumber (about 1 pound), cut into chunks
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato (about 5 ounces), seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
In a blender, combine the yogurt, cucumber, scallion and dill. Pulse until pureed. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Ladle into individual bowls. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of diced tomato, drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and garnish with a dill sprig.
Excellent source of: Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium
Good source of: Vitamin K
Thank you! your flag was submitted.