Grilled Chicken Caesar
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups coarsely torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups of whole-grain croutons
- 4 grilled chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each), sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg product, garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream, whisking the whole time. Stir in the Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the lettuce and spinach until well coated. Add the croutons and toss to combine. Divide the salad onto 4 plates and top each plate with grilled chicken slices.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Chicken Dogs With Sweet Potato Fries, Grilled Red Chile-Buttermilk Brined Chicken With Spicy Mango-Honey Glaze, Garlicky Grilled Chicken, Portobello, and Radicchio Salad, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Soup Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Chicken
Thank you! your flag was submitted.