Mediterranean Tuna Wrap
- 2 (6-ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained well
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped calamata olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups pre-washed mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- 4 whole-grain wrap breads (about 2 ounces each)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour about 2/3 the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and toss to combine.
Place some tuna salad onto each piece of wrap bread. Top with 1 1/2 cups of greens and a few tomato slices. Roll the wraps and serve.
Recipe Analysis Note: Recipe Analysis Note: Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine.