New York Breakfast
- 8 pieces packaged, thin pumpernickel bread (3 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches))
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, core, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped, fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Toast the bread and spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream cheese on top of each piece. Put a slice of smoked salmon, a couple of slices of onion, one or 2 slices of cucumber, and about 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato on top of that. Sprinkle with chives and season with salt and pepper.
2005, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved
New York Strip Steak with Tri-Berry Relish, Crispy Onion Strings and Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Prosciutto and Truffle Oil
Recipe courtesy of Darrell "DAS" Smith
Recipe courtesy of Marcela Valladolid