Radiance Fruit Salad
- 1/3 cantaloupe, cut into 3/4-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) container strawberries, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 5 medium kiwis, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
Place all of the fruit into a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the honey, lime juice, zest, and mint. Right before serving, pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
Excellent Source of: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K
Good Source of: Fiber, Folate, Manganese, Potassium
Thank you! your flag was submitted.