Antipasto Platter of Hard Sausages
- 1 medium roasted red bell pepper, peeled, seeded and julienne
- 1 medium roasted yellow bell pepper, peeled, seeded and julienne
- 1 medium roasted green bell pepper, peeled, seeded and julienne
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced and blanched
- Drizzle truffle oil
- 2 to 3 pounds assorted dry and semi-dry sausages
- 1/2 pound wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 dozen toasted crouton rounds (olive oil, salt and pepper)
In a mixing bowl, combine the peppers. Season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside. In another mixing bowl, combine the sliced celery. Season with a drizzle of truffle oil, salt and pepper. Build your anti-pasta platter, with the sliced sausages, roasted red peppers, Celery Truffle Salad, Marinated Beans, cheese and croutons.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mixed Sausages Braised in Sauerkraut, Hard Cider, Apples and Onions, Arugula, Red Pepper, and Sausage Stuffed Fillet of Beef, Grilled Sweet and Hot Sausage with Grilled Onion Marmalade and Red Peppers, Parmesan Cheese, Easy Barbecuing, Easy Casserole, Carrot, Andouille Sausage Recipes, Broccoli
Thank you! your flag was submitted.