Arugula and Prosciutto Salad with Pears, Blue Cheese, and Pecans
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and stemmed
- 1 cup pears, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Maytag Farms blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, sliced thinly
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and oil, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, pears, and blue cheese. Toss with the dressing. Top with pecans and prosciutto, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse, 2001
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman