Baked Turkey Scallopini
- 8 turkey breast fillets, flattened (1 1/2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped calamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 pound part skim Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
Preheat broiler. Arrange the turkey fillets in an ovenproof baking dish. Season and spread a thin layer of ricotta evenly over the turkey. Sprinkle on the olives, then the oregano. Place a slice of tomato on each fillet. Sprinkle the surface with the vinegar, and drizzle on the olive oil. Lay the mozzarella over the top. Broil for 10- 12 minutes, or until the cheese begins to bubble and brown.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Turkey Stuffing Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes with Herbs, Roasted, Brined Turkey Breast with Maple-Worcestershire Gravy and Fruit and Nut Rice Pilaf, Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast, Pumpkin-Zucchini Muffin Stuffin' with Chipotle Gravy, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Turkey Pot Pie Recipes, Ricotta, Olive, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.