Bbq Duck Sandwich
- 1 whole duck, roasted and meat removed
- 1 cup homemade or prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon thinly-sliced green onions
- 2 6 -inch long onion rolls
- 1 bag Zapp's potato chips (optional)
Thinly slice duck into bite-size strips. In a small saucepan combine duck, barbecue sauce and green onions and heat through. Slice rolls open and toast them. Fill each roll with a generous portion of duck mixture. Serve garnished with some Zapp's potato chips.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse