Blood Orange, Radicchio, Endive and Olive Salad
- 3 blood oranges
- 1 medium head radicchio, leaves separated
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, tough stems removed
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup seeded black olives, such as dry cured or Kalamata
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or sherry wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese
Cut off both ends of the oranges, then cut away the peel and bitter white pith. Over a small bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membrane and flesh to remove the orange segments.
On a large serving plate decoratively arrange the radicchio and arugula, alternating the colors, then top with the onions, orange segments and olives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.