- Bloody Maria Mix:
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- Pinch sugar
- Lime wedges, to rim glass and for optional garnish
- Kosher salt, to rim glass
- Celery salt, to rim glass
- 12 ounces gold (anejo) tequila
- Asparagus spears, for optional garnish
- Scallions, for optional garnish
- Celery, for optional garnish
In a large pitcher, mix the Bloody Maria mix ingredients together well. Stir vigorously.
Rim glasses by wetting rims with lime wedges and then dipping rims in Kosher salt followed by celery salt. Then, fill rimmed glasses with ice, pour 3 ounces of tequila in each glass and then fill the rest of the way with Bloody Maria mix.
In desired, garnish with a spear of asparagus or a scallion with a wedge of lime. The traditional celery can also be used if preferred.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.