Candy Bar-Stuffed Baked Apples
- 4 medium apples, top 1/2-inch removed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped toffee candy bar (recommended: Skor)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped chocolate covered nougat nut candy bar (recommended: Snickers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toffee candy bar (recommended: Skor)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chocolate covered nougat nut candy bar (recommended: Snickers)
- 3/4 cup soft apple cider
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, accompaniment
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Stuff the roughly chopped candy bars in the apples (2 total tablespoons of candy per apple). Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter in each apple on top of the candy. Stuff the finely chopped candy in the apples (2 total tablespoons of candy per apple).
In a bowl, whisk together the cider and sugar. Pour over the apples. Bake uncovered until the apples are tender, 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Baked Apples with Apricot and Walnut Filling, Coconut-Coated Candied Apples, Frankenstein's Frighteningly Decorated Caramel-Dipped Apples, Holiday Appetizer Recipes, Boston Cream Pie Recipes, Peanut Butter Balls Recipes, Caramel Apple Recipes, Apple Strudel Recipes, Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.