- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 quart strong brewed green tea (hot)
- 6 lemons, juiced and strained
- 1 cup peach brandy
- 2 cups rum
- 1 quart bourbon or rye whiskey
- 1 quart chilled club soda
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Lime slices, for garnish
Place the sugar in a large bowl and add the hot tea. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the lemon juice, peach brandy, rum, and whiskey and mix well. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Just before serving, place the mixture in a punch bowl and add the club soda to taste. Serve in punch cups.