Chocolate Covered Gooseberries, Strawberries, Figs, and Biscotti
- 1 pint Cape gooseberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries or cherries
- 1 pint fresh figs
- 1 box prepared biscotti
- 1/4 -pound white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 -pound milk chocolate, melted
- 1/4 -pound dark chocolate, melted
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Dip fruit in any of the melted chocolates, using a variety for each fruit. Transfer to a sheet pan lined with waxed or parchment paper and let harden. Dip biscotti in chocolate and let harden.
When chocolate has hardened, transfer to a platter and garnish with mint sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse, 2005