- Juice of three limes
- Juice of three lemons
- 1/2 cup coco lopez
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow pepper
- 2 fresh jalapenos, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Jicama Orange Salad, recipe follows
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
In a mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together except for the swordfish and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the fish in a glass casserole dish. Pour the marinade over the swordfish and refrigerate for 24 hours. Remove the fish from the marinade. Heat the olive oil in a saute pan. Sear the swordfish for two minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and slice. Mound the salad in the center of the plate. Arrange the swordfish around the salad. Garnish with fresh cilantro and Essence.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.