Classic Blue Cheese Dip with Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (recommended: Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, optional
- Chopped fresh vegetables, such as celery, carrots, and cherry tomatoes, for serving
Combine all the ingredients, except the chopped vegetables, in a large bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, cover, and chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days before serving. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.