Classic Remoulade Sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 fresh lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Combine the first 10 ingredients in a food processor with a metal blade and process until smooth. Season with salt, cayenne, and pepper. While the machine is running, slowly add the oil, a little at a time, until the thick. Reseason if needed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Can be stored for up to 1 week.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.