Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups finely-chopped onion
- 8 to 10 ounces corned beef, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups boiled, peeled and cubed potatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
In a nonstick skillet heat oil, add onion and corned beef and cook for 4 minutes to heat through. Add potatoes and mustard, stirring to incorporate, and cook 5 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper. Using a spatula, flatten hash in skillet and make 2 holes for eggs. Crack eggs into holes, reduce heat and cook until eggs are done to your taste. Serve garnished with parsley.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.