Cowboy Rib-Eye Steak
- 1/2 cup Essence, recipe follows
- 4 bone-in dry aged cowboy rib-eye steaks (about 20 to 22 ounces each)
- Emeril's ESSENCE Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast):Emeril's ESSENCE Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast):
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Make sure steaks are at room temperature prior to grilling. Season each side of the steaks completely with the Essence. Place steaks on the grill and grill for about 30 minutes, about 15 minutes per side.Emeril's ESSENCE Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast):Emeril's ESSENCE Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast):
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Yield: 2/3 cup
Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch
Published by William Morrow, 1993.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Rib-Eye Steak With Herb Butter and Charred Peppers, Rib Eye Steaks with Parsley Butter and Bloody Mary Shots, Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters and a Drizzle of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Central American, Burrito Recipes, Filet Mignon Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.