- 2 medium oranges, peeled, sectioned, and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- 1 pound fresh (or frozen, thawed) cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
Place half of the orange segments, the zest, and the jalapenos in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the sugar and pulse 3 to 4 more times. Add the cranberries and continue to pulse until berries are roughly chopped. Adjust seasonings with sugar, if needed. Transfer cranberry mixture to a bowl and toss with the remaining half of chopped orange segments and the mint. Allow relish to chill for at least 30 minutes, and up to 2 days. Serve relish chilled or at room temperature.