- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Crystal Hot sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 pound fresh fettuccini, cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil
In a large saute pan, melt the butter. Saute the crawfish tails in the butter for 2 minutes. Season with Essence. Add the shallots and garlic and continue sauteing for 1 minute. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Crystal Hot sauce, and cream. Bring the liquid up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens. In a mixing bowl, toss the pasta with the crawfish sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the grated cheese and green onions. Mound the pasta in the center of the platter. Lay the panneed veal on top of the pasta. Garnish with grated cheese, long chives, chopped chives, and peppers.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr.