- 1 tablespoon rough chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon rough chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon rough chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 hard-cooked egg chopped
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (2 tablespoons)
Place all the ingredients in the food processor work bowl. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- 16 ounces crawfish tails
- 2 heads of baby Bibb lettuce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
In a small bowl mix the crawfish tails with enough remoulade to coat them. Set aside to marinate. Clean and cut the lettuce in half, down the middle. Place each half on a salad plate. Divide the marinated crawfish tails between two plates, pouring out of the center of the lettuce. Place a dollop of the remoulade on top of the finished dish and garnish with the parsley.